Re: January Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 16:02:58 GMT

Quoting Shaun Sullivan <shaun_sullivan@irco.com>:

Ahem,

So, it's time to think about our January meeting, people!  Larry P. will be
in
town, whispers and rumors of new MOCs are floating around, and I'm sure we'd
all
appreciate the chance to share thoughts and recollections of Travis.  So,
with
that in mind, does anybody have a strong inclination between:

Monday, January 12th
Tuesday, January 13th

Monday's ok, Tuesday's better, but I should be able to make either.