Re: Winter Details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:08:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, George Haberberger wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
Hi All,

Although I wasn't there, I had a great time scanning through some pictures of
NELUG's holiday-scene display (which took place last night):

I cross-posted this to .town and .trains because there are some fantastic
details in there worthy of any winter-time setup.  I *love* those snowball
effects!!!  (If this has been done before I apologize, but I wasn't aware of
it).  The ice sculptures, the grinch ... it really looks great!

Beautiful job, guys.

-s

Wow,

Great winter scenes, that must be the first Lego snowthrower I have ever seen. I
was alarmed about the polar bear, until I saw his tamer next to him with a
chainsaw (I guess they don't respond to whisp or chairs).

I think it's an ice sculpture, not a real (well, simulated) polar bear.  That
would be the sculptor, not the trainer :)

Adrian

--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com