Re: Barriers for GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 21:42:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tony Hedglen writes:
The only thing is the glass might get dirty.

Most people will view the display from over the top of the plexiglass. Only
small kids will need to look *through* it.

My concern is that people will lean on it, or worse, not notice it's there
until they bend over to look at the display and get an edge of plexiglass in
the forehead or nose.
Hee that could happen but i think it's worth looking into.Like i said the
other day if we rope off we lose display area from a 30x20 no rope to a
26x16 with rope.
Us clumsy people need to protect our own :-)

Could you bring a sample to the meeting?

A sample of the clamp would be great to see.

Amy