Re: Barriers for GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 15:43:11 GMT

Steve & All,

I did some pricing on barriers this weekend.

Post and rope barrier rental: $12 a day or $24 a week per post.
                             $3 a day or $6 a week per 8' rope. (clip on type)

Man, so it is around 100 ~ 150 a show? Yikes, where did you find that at?
Maybe I will check down here and see if it is any cheaper.

I found some posts for sale at about $75 each, ouch!

From what I have gathered so far, the post and rope idea is very expensive
unless we make our own posts.

Yes. : (

I have an idea for making plexi-glass barriers that would clamp on to the
tables.

Comments anyone?

That might work too.

Scott S.