Re: Surprise Building Session Weekend - Scott & Tony
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 23:57:08 GMT

Spencer & All,

Hmm... why does your Lego sign remind me of Notre Dame's "Play Like a
Champion Today"? What with you being located in South Bend and all....
;-)

http://www.eteamz.com/allsaints/images/campus332.gif

Are people required to touch the Lego sign before entering the building
area?

Yes, yes, you must touch the sign or you will be blasted be laser cannons.
Part of the defensive mechanisms. Yes, that's it.

Boy, I didn't know anything about the Notre Dame sign, but boy, that is
almost scary!

Scott "Part of the vast right-wing / Notre Dame Conspiracy" S.
--
: )