Re: Surprise Building Session Weekend - Scott & Tony
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 23:42:04 GMT

"Scott E. Sanburn" wrote:

Here are the pics, notice the attractive LEGO sign before entering! : )

Hmm... why does your Lego sign remind me of Notre Dame's "Play Like a
Champion Today"? What with you being located in South Bend and all....
;-)

http://www.eteamz.com/allsaints/images/campus332.gif

Are people required to touch the Lego sign before entering the building
area?

--
J. Spencer Rezkalla
"who happeded to watch part of Rudy last night"