Re: Surprise Building Session Weekend - Scott & Tony
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 15:38:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

All right, here are a few pics, it is messy, but it was just like the Trevor
and Tim Courtney weekend. One day I will get it better! Here are the pics,
notice the attractive LEGO sign before entering! : )

Looks good so far.Looks like you have the right height for the monorail
too.Chris(who is under the weather)Leach.

Oh, well, ok, after that then.

Indeed.

Anyone want to split a few 3033's, red being for me? ; ) The pictures will >> be posted tomorrow, I have a few things to take care of. We might have this
ready to go for the Tony event.

I know some of us discussed this at Steve Ringe's, but for now count me out.
Finances dictate, very low amounts of Lego spending right now.  Except for
special circumstances of course.

Right, I need to do this so I can get some more bricks! : ) I have a few
offers, so be sure to request stuff. All the same price of course, no
markups or anything.

I will get the rest of the Brickbay stuff up tonight and launch that ASAP
now, since BB seems to be working now.

LMKWYT!

Scott S.