Re: Suprise Building Session Weekend - Scott & Tony
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 01:16:33 GMT

To All,

All right, Tony left a short time ago, so I will post a quick update here, I
will try to get some pictures by tomorrow (I have some items I need to take
care of, like dishes, wash, etc.)

Tony H. and I started building my station this weekend, he came down Friday
night, and stayed until tonight, Sunday. We ended up with a 6x4 regular
baseplate train station. It is red, with gray highlights. It has two inside
tracks, with two platforms with garage doors on each end. It has a 3 station
ticket counter, two levels, it will have a large two story lobby, with an
accompanying two story entrance. It has a monorail line coming in on the
entrance side, I am still figuring it out in terms of placement and
engineering walls for it.

Basically, it is about 40~50% done at this point, I have to buy around
300.00 worth of windows, and a bunch of plates, bricks, etc. Anyone want to
split a few 3033's, red being for me? ; ) The pictures will be posted
tomorrow, I have a few things tro take care of. We might have this ready to
go for the Tony event.

TTYL!

Scott "Time to make face with "She who must be obeyed" S.
: )