Re: Surprise Building Session Weekend - Scott & Tony
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 15:48:59 GMT

Chris & All,

All right, here are a few pics, it is messy, but it was just like the Trevor
and Tim Courtney weekend. One day I will get it better! Here are the pics,
notice the attractive LEGO sign before entering! : )

Looks good so far.Looks like you have the right height for the monorail
too.Chris(who is under the weather)Leach.

Thanks. I worked on the front area, I must have moved it at least 4 or 5
times, trying to figure it out. The monorail track will need to hit it in
multiples of 8 for the mini monorail track, correct?

I just ordered a bunch of bricks from Brickbay, arches, etc. My supervisor
had to go to his wife's surgery today, so it will be a quiet day, just
looking up about 150 drawings or so.

See Chris? I didn't even mention you were posting this morning! ; )

Scott S.