Re: Surprise Building Session Weekend - Scott & Tony
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 16:56:08 GMT

Jason & All,

-Jason "who would have loved to come and help, had he been asked" Spears
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html

I'm sorry, Jason, I didn't even think of it, Tony e-mailed me Friday
afternoon, and it was a really short notice thing. Well, I think we will
have another one before the Tony-Event, so you are more than welcome to come
then. Others are welcome to be there, as well.

Scott "Should've finished the first post" S.