Re: Grand Rapids show is on GATS homepage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 02:41:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Geordan Hankinson writes:
If I could make one suggestion though, would be to heavily expand the
water/naval base area, it looked great, but I think that Ricks um, SSBN? or
is it USSBN? his sub, would greatly benifit from a naval base or a secret
base type thing. Watch the first part of "The Hunt fo Red October" to see
what I mean.

Tee hee. That idea is already in progress. I am working on a large Naval
base currently. It is SSBN, by the way. SSBN means Surface-to-Surface
Ballistic Nuclear sumbarine. Basicly a Missile boat or an
Ohio-Class/Typhoon-Class. an SSN is a Hunter Killer sub or Los
Angeles-Class/Alfa-Class.

Rick