Re: Grand Rapids show is on GATS homepage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 23:00:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Geordan Hankinson writes:
Hey michlug! I wanted to let all you guys know what a awesome job you did on
the GATS display, a little late in coming, oh well.

It was probably one of the best displays I've ever seen. You implemented
lots of creativity and made the city come alive. Have you named the city yet?

I don't believe it was ever named. Since it is gone now, there may be no
point (it was different from the previous one, and the next one will be
different still)...

Great work, I'm looking
forward to seeing the display for next year's show. I think I heard that
it's in February or something?

January. See the GATS site for details on the show dates, it will be in Novi
MI...

This stuff is a blast to be part of, if you are anywhere near a club you
should think about how to get involved, it's JOLLY good fun.

I wanna sign up with VLC, But then there's that under 15 rule, "must be
accompanied by a parent" thing, That's not so bad though. I dunno, I'll see.

-Geordan-

-Geordan-

http://www.gats.com

++Lar