  (canceled)

  Re: Update on my Shell Station - etc. from Scott

(...) I'd go with *less* rather than more... PDFs are great for printing things off but you need a less commmon and quite expensive program to actually edit them, to wit: Adobe Acrobat. Pricey and not many people have it. The docs from all the LTCs (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  (canceled)

  Re: Update on my Shell Station - etc. from Scott

(...) See? My primary concern is for folks that need it in source form. People that want to view it CAN just download it (or even open it in place if they are using IE) and view it in Word. BUT I see your point. OK, here's what I'll do. When Scott (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Update on my Shell Station - etc. from Scott

Larry Amy & All, (...) Yes, it would be nice for people to view it in PDF, but I don't even know how to make pdf files. : ( (...) It looks good the way it is, just get it to 2 pages, and you might want to put the Michlug webpage in the top portion (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Update on my Shell Station - etc. from Scott

(...) on (...) it (...) get (...) If you use the PDF reader to view the file, can't you print it to a file which will be postScript. You may be able to get that into other editors this way but you would not be able to get it back to pdf. Lester (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Update on my Shell Station - etc. from Scott

(...) The URL to it? I thought I made that change already (and it WAS only 2 pages, did it blossom when you got it?) The margins are set pretty wide. Or did you not get my latest set of changes (that is, did Outlook not send it AGAIN?) (...) ?? I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  (canceled)

  Re: Update on my Shell Station - etc. from Scott

Larry, (...) You did, but it was on the second page. Maybe more promenient? (...) I forgot I used the view on Lotus Notes (Ick ick ick ick program) It is fine. (...) Indeed. My goof. She bought you a Shell set? Must be nice, my wife just rolls her (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  (canceled)

  Re: GATS flier

TO All, (...) I have 2000 at home, I will see. 97 doesn't, I have that here. (...) Amipro?!?! I used that many moons ago! Now it is Wordpro or something. (...) HTML is fine, but let me see if I have the cability to convert it at home. Scott (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: GATS flier

(...) While there may be versions newer than mine ( like office XP ) I have Word 2000 and mine does not save to PDF. Sorry. Just go with html for the people that want to see it and can't be bothered to download it and open it, that's good enough. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)