 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 684 (-10)
  Re: Congrats to the Michons!

Yep! ....and here is pix of their wonderful prize! (URL) barely visible is the award winning contest enrty just above R2D2 and to the right of the Darth Maul Bust (another Prize Trophy) is David's Space Station that won in the contest.) (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Congrats to the Michons!

Here is a pic from Star Wars Celebration II that happened this past weekend (I believe it is from the Lego display there): (URL) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Weekend Fun in Southern California!

Just posting a reminder for Lego or train enthusiasts in Southern California this weekend. The Southern California Lego Train Club will be participating at the Fullerton Railroad Days 2002 in Fullerton CA, just south of Los Angeles. This event will (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  4-20 photos

Hi all, I added my photos from last Saturday to my website: (URL) tried to include links to everyone's Brickshelf galleries or personal websites, but please let me know if there are any that I didn't find. Bruce (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Last Saturday (4-20-02)

(...) It was great to finally meet you as well, Bruce. I've been looking forward to it for some time now. (...) I'll confirm what others have said-it was there when we left the meeting. I wasn't sure if it was left behind by one of our group and (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: SCLTC to display at upcoming Fullerton Railroad Days

Just crossposting this to lugola's group, as many of us will be interested in attending. These are my old stomping grounds so I will definately be there, even though the 4th is free comic book day (see www.freecomicbookday.com for details) (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Last Saturday (4-20-02)

(...) Thanks, I'm not far away so I'll stop by the retaurant later this week. Bruce (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Last Saturday (4-20-02)

(...) Definately one of our better meetings in terms of turnout. I always love seeing all the new folks, and seeing their amazement when Brian brings out his tubs of joy. (...) Yeah you did leave your sweatshirt there, we weren't sure if it was one (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Last Saturday (4-20-02)

Yup, last Saturday's meeting was fun. Thanks to Rick for organizing it and picking the cool setting and weather. It was nice seeing everyone again, and catching new faces. I've posted some pics: (URL) the next time. -Henry (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Last Saturday (4-20-02)

Hi all, I had a good time on Saturday and was happy to meet fellow AFOLs in person. Did anyone pick up a light gray sweatshirt that says "Nebraska" on the front? I can't find it and might have left it at the meeting. I put up the photos I took here: (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact