 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 429 (-10)
  Next LUGOLA Meeting - August 4th 1PM - My house

Hi guys, So, it looks like the next meeting is going to be Saturday, August 4th at 1PM at our house (in Southern Orange County - Mission Viejo). So far, the following people have expressed interest: Me (Brad Hamilton) and my wife (Shelly) Brian (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Next Meeting - When? Where?

Hey Guys! If we go ahead with the first Saturday of August at Brad's house, maybe we can take a spin over to LLC? A while back, Steve Barile of PNLTC said on lugnet.trains they would be putting down their work at LL that weekend. I emailed Steve (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Revised Suspension Bridge Done!!

I finally completed my revision for the Del Mar Fair in San Diego! This version is wider and longer than the one shown at Brad's house but it is also shorter, about six inches less. I also created a train for it! Nothing really new, I used parts (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  RG Mech Completed!!!

Hey all, It's with great delight I present the "RG Mech". (URL) by people I've met on Lugnet as well as it's founders. Thank you so very much for helping to create a place for crazy Lego builders like myself. Just as much thanks and praise to (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.lego, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: Next Meeting - When? Where?

I'm up for the 1st Saturday in August. I should be able to finish my latest mech by then. The drive doesn't bother me because Dave and I just jabber jaw all the way. Bryce (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Next Meeting - When? Where?

Hell-ya I want another meeting!!!!! Brian ----- Original Message ----- From: Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> To: <lugnet.org.us.lugol...ugnet.com> Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 4:01 PM Subject: Next Meeting - When? Where? (...) mid (...) which (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Henry Lim builds LEGO AND plays piano???

Hey, I was just browsing through some old LUGOLA posts (I have a lot of time on my hands tonight). I found some pictures of some old LUGOLA meetings (before my time) and found my way onto Henry Lim's web site. It turns out that he is quite the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Eric Bitton - Thanks for the catalogs!

Eric, Pardon-moi. J'ai fais une faute avec votre nom. Pardon my probable French mis-spellings and so forth. I was trying to say sorry about making a mistake with your name! Anyhow, I'm really enjoying three of those catalogs you handed out. LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Next Meeting - When? Where?

I just "negotiated" with Shelly. It turns out that the proposed timeframe is fairly tight, but I can host the first Saturday in August starting about 12:30. This would be the ideal mid-point date between the June 2nd meeting and the mid-September (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Next Meeting - When? Where?

The Michons (In Irvine) have offered to host a meeting in late August to mid September, preferably in mid September. This would leave a hole of about 3 and 1/2 months in between meetings which is a bit long. I would like to see a meeting in between (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact