Re: Next Meeting - When? Where?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 17:01:30 GMT

I'm up for the 1st Saturday in August. I should be able to finish my latest
mech by then. The drive doesn't bother me because Dave and I just jabber jaw
all the way.
Bryce

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Brad Hamilton writes:
I just "negotiated" with Shelly.  It turns out that the proposed timeframe
is fairly tight, but I can host the first Saturday in August starting about
12:30.  This would be the ideal mid-point date between the June 2nd meeting
and the mid-September meeting.

Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message
The Michons (In Irvine) have offered to host a meeting in late August to • mid
September, preferably in mid September.

This would leave a hole of about 3 and 1/2 months in between meetings • which
is a bit long.

I would like to see a meeting in between that time, perhaps at the very • end
of July or the first weekend in August.

I would have to check with my wife, but it would probably be possible to
have the meeting at our house again (in Southern Orange County), if people
like that location.

Does anyone else have alternate suggestions?  It might be good to get
something in Northern Orange County or Southern LA so that the LA folks
don't have to drive quite so far.

Do people want the extra meeting?  Do we want to have it at our house • again
(remember I have to check with my wife)?  Does anyone else have a good
location?