Subject:
Next Meeting - When? Where?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 23:01:55 GMT

The Michons (In Irvine) have offered to host a meeting in late August to mid
September, preferably in mid September.

This would leave a hole of about 3 and 1/2 months in between meetings which
is a bit long.

I would like to see a meeting in between that time, perhaps at the very end
of July or the first weekend in August.

I would have to check with my wife, but it would probably be possible to
have the meeting at our house again (in Southern Orange County), if people
like that location.

Does anyone else have alternate suggestions?  It might be good to get
something in Northern Orange County or Southern LA so that the LA folks
don't have to drive quite so far.

Do people want the extra meeting?  Do we want to have it at our house again
(remember I have to check with my wife)?  Does anyone else have a good
location?