Re: Great Meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 21:04:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Bryce McGlone writes:
Thank you Robert for hosting the meeting. Although I didn't have a new model
to show  I did trade quite a bit. I also had some great conversations. This
meeting felt very relaxed.

Yes, thanks Robert!
The meeting space was very cool! It had tables and chairs aplenty, lots of
room for displaying and parts-digging, and convenient bathrooms! <Grin>

Also, a very big thank you to Jimmy for so graciously allowing me ride with
him and the charming Betty.

It was great to meet some of you in person. I had a lot of fun and I learned
a lot about Lego trading, and I also picked up some good design tips.
I think I'll have at least one new MOC for the next meeting, possibly two.
And I'll have some new trade fodder, including mini-figs.

General remark: my name is Eric Bitton, not "Britton", but call me "Eric".
I am indeed from France, born and raised, but I've lived in the US for over
20 years now, so I'm half and half (and too big to fit in France anymore!).

Message for Clark: that airplane tail-piece you got from me, the white
one with the jet engine built-in, is from set 698 from 1977. That's also
the set that those white bricks with windows painted on are from. Just FYI.

Have a good one y'all!

Eric (Still trying to make sense of Znap)