Re: Great Meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 15:22:04 GMT

More Trade Fodder - YES!  I'm going to spend most of today sorting through
the massive cache of stuff I got from you.

Brian Stokes <bstokes@aqueryus.com> wrote in message
NO, thank you Robert for hosting the meeting at your work.

Here's a thought, sense Brad Justice showed up maybe we could convince him
and/or Legoland to let us do a display at Legoland sometime. Between
Bricktopia, the Mechs, Train Club, the Michons, and everyone else, I think
we could put a good display and maybe even recruit some new members. Just • a
thought!

I stopped by Legoland after the meeting and they had one of the new • Jurassic
Park Studios set (1370), all of the new Dinosaurs sets (the small sets • were
$3.00 and the big Dinos were $10.00) as well as all of the new Bionicle
sets. Also, one of the older Aquaraiders sets, the underwater bulldozer • one,
was marked down to $12.00 (half price).

Finally, as for me not possibly bringing any more trade fodder..... Don't
under estimate the quantity and power of the brick!!!! I'm going for "4" • big
tubs next time, maybe five if I get lucky.