Subject:
Revised Suspension Bridge Done!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 03:44:29 GMT

I finally completed my revision for the Del Mar Fair in San Diego!  This
version is wider and longer than the one shown at Brad's house but it is
also shorter, about six inches less.  I also created a train for it!
Nothing really new, I used parts from the 4564 yellow locomotive and used
the form of the 4565 locomotive, sort of a yellow 4565.  I don't have any
pictures up now, finished about 7:00 pm, but, when the sun breaks through
the "June Gloom", I take some shots and post them on Brickshelf.

See Ya,  Adrian