Re: Revised Suspension Bridge Done!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 15:22:16 GMT

Thanks Tom!  If you caught Scott's reply about Pomona, would you be
interested in joining us?  I figure, why should the other groups get noticed
at events like GATS and not us??

Before I forget, did anyone check out Lugnet.trains and see Dan Parker's
recent post of the ambassador cars for PNLTC's Legoland showing?
"tom" <tinosanto@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GFo534.6qE@lugnet.com...
I was at the fair today and saw this! It was cool! Very cool! I think you
should have gotten FIRST place, not second - but congrats!!! It was cool • to
see this at the fair.
Tom Inosanto