Re: Is anyone planning for the Pomona Fair?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 15:07:12 GMT

Thanks Scott!  John Gramley had similar remarks about the 2000 Del Mar fair
when he went (I didn't go)  Even if I do run into probs w/ Cal Poly, I would
still want to enter with LUGOLA people like you.

Adrian
"Scott Costello" <scottcos@spamfree.aol.com> wrote in message
Congradulations on your awards, Last year I attended the Los Angeles • County
fair in Pomona, and was specifically interested in viewing the Lego stuff. • I
didn't see much worthwhile, infact I was very disapointed to see a couple • of
kids win blue ribbons for following Lego's instructions. I would love to • see
some models with more originallity. If anyone from Lugola is going let me
know and we can meet up.

Scott