Subject:
Eric Bitton - Thanks for the catalogs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 03:06:50 GMT

Eric,

Pardon-moi.  J'ai fais une faute avec votre nom.

Pardon my probable French mis-spellings and so forth.  I was trying to say
sorry about making a mistake with your name!

Anyhow, I'm really enjoying three of those catalogs you handed out.  LEGO
really had some cool stuff available in the 95/96 time frame!  I wish they
had that many cool sets (or even a few cool sets!) now days!

If you have more catalogs you want to get rid of, please bring them to the
next meeting!

Brad