Subject:
Next LUGOLA Meeting - August 4th 1PM - My house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 22:39:17 GMT

Hi guys,

So, it looks like the next meeting is going to be Saturday, August 4th at
1PM at our house (in Southern Orange County - Mission Viejo).

So far, the following people have expressed interest:

Me (Brad Hamilton) and my wife (Shelly)
Brian Stokes
Dave Johann
Bryce McGlone
Adrian Egli

I am already busily working on a new building to show off.

This is the only time/date that I can host the meeting, so I can't change it
around this time.

The next meeting after that will be held at the Michon's house (relatively
near our house, in Irvine), in mid September.  I will probably be having
Dave Johann take over progressively more of the "promoting" because our baby
is due in late August.

At the end of June, I'll post more details, but I'm committing to this date.

Note: There is road construction in the area, so the directions near my
house will be changing slightly.  As you are coming up El Toro road, you
will need to turn left on Portola Parkway (about 1 mile from my house), Turn
right on Glen Canyon Road, Right on El Toro, and then LEFT onto Wandering
Trails.

I'll post full directions as the time gets closer.

If you think you are interested, then let me know, although its not required
at such an early date.

Jason, I hope you are going to find a way to bring that awsome lighthouse
you posted recently!