 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 369 (-20)
  Re: Next Meeting?

I wrote a letter to the guys down here and asked if we could look into a get together at the Del Mar Fair? June 2nd and 9th are not open to me, grad ceremony followed the next by cousin's wedding : < It would mean the middle of the month but I (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Next Meeting?

I've been working with Robert Powell who had offered to host it next. I think he's checking some things out. The last proposed date/time was June 2nd in Oceanside. Let's give Robert a few more days to make sure everything works out for him. Jason (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Next Meeting?

I've been wondering the same thing this week. I think it's going to be down toward San Diego this time. Anyone have more info? Bryce (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Next Meeting?

Hello everyone. Does anyone have any idea yet when we might be having the next meeting? (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Dave Johann, please contact me!

James, I called and just spoke to Dave he said that he'd "take care of it". He is still off-line. He and I are supposed to get together Saturday and do some trading, so I'll mention your request again. At the meeting Dave was the guy with the card (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

As far as I know, Dave is not on-line. I'm not able to contact him. Somehow, he gets word of the LUGNET meetings. James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:GD2tJC.83D@lugnet.com... (...) order (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

  Re: Dave Johann, please contact me!

I'd like to second this request... I too have an outstanding order with Dave. Here's my address: MGCards@worldnet.att.net Thanks, Skip "James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:GD2tJC.83D@lugnet.com... (...) order (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

  Re: My pictures from last weekend at Legoland

(...) You guys did a lot better than many people did. Those open bins of castle parts that are there so people can build castles was sadly depleted last time I took my son (shortly after Christmas). Perhaps they've restocked it. If only they had a (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Dave Johann, please contact me!

I heard quite a while back that Dave was off-line (can't recall why, exactly), and I'm wondering if he's back on, or if he's still stuck. Dave, if you're around, can you please e-mail me about an old Brickbay order I'd like to close off? If Dave (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

"Thomas Main" <main@appstate.edu> wrote in message news:3AF6F369.260E80...ate.edu... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) There is no dount that is tempting but there are signs asking people not to take the parts. When I was there last fall I had a (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: My pictures from last weekend at Legoland

(...) It was tempting, but there is a time and a place for everytyhing and all of us realized that wasn't it. KL (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: My pictures from last weekend at Legoland

(...) Man...that must've been hard. You have enough moral fiber nver to need Metamucil :) Did any of you ask someone if you could buy some of those parts out of the bins? -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: My pictures from last weekend at Legoland

(...) It is very hard to resist. As both Larry P. & I can attest, a bin with (among other prized parts) handfuls of: (4 URLs) is very hard to resist. Sometimes I'm too honest for my own collection. :/ James (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: My pictures from last weekend at Legoland

Frank, (...) you won't steal that little part you're looking for ages? Man, if I was going there, I would take as much jackets I could (those with huge pockets). Of course I am just kidding, but that must be real hard to resist, right =o)?! Nice (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) Worked for me!! I never lost sight of you! Not even a little bit! I was waiting for you to speed up!! ROSCO (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  My pictures from last weekend at Legoland

I finally got a chance to deal with my pictures from last weekend. I ended up with just a bare handfull from the Lugola meeting, none worth posting. I picked some of the best Legoland pictures, and also posted a few pictures from our sightseeing (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

Hey - Those are some great pictures! Why don't you post an original message to lugnet.general instead of burried deep in the reply to our message? I'm sure a lot of folks would like to see these pictures, but a lot of people will miss them burried (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) One thing you must realize though is that about half of our folks traveled by air to get to the meeting. Of course in another way, we could claim to have had more LEGO since our meeting started at 10:00 AM at Legoland Carlsbad... We also had (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) Please don't get me started on my patriotic binge, but who made the microfigs? they are fantastic, and are their any more pictures? Scott (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) Okay, I suppose, but here's a proper meeting - same day too: (3 URLs) We had nearly as many people (more if you include the kids!), and it looks like a lot more Lego. So much for American superiority :-) We even made the local paper. p :-P b (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact