 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 359 (-20)
  Re: My pictures from last weekend at Legoland

(...) It was tempting, but there is a time and a place for everytyhing and all of us realized that wasn't it. KL (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: My pictures from last weekend at Legoland

(...) Man...that must've been hard. You have enough moral fiber nver to need Metamucil :) Did any of you ask someone if you could buy some of those parts out of the bins? -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: My pictures from last weekend at Legoland

(...) It is very hard to resist. As both Larry P. & I can attest, a bin with (among other prized parts) handfuls of: (4 URLs) is very hard to resist. Sometimes I'm too honest for my own collection. :/ James (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: My pictures from last weekend at Legoland

Frank, (...) you won't steal that little part you're looking for ages? Man, if I was going there, I would take as much jackets I could (those with huge pockets). Of course I am just kidding, but that must be real hard to resist, right =o)?! Nice (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) Worked for me!! I never lost sight of you! Not even a little bit! I was waiting for you to speed up!! ROSCO (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  My pictures from last weekend at Legoland

I finally got a chance to deal with my pictures from last weekend. I ended up with just a bare handfull from the Lugola meeting, none worth posting. I picked some of the best Legoland pictures, and also posted a few pictures from our sightseeing (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

Hey - Those are some great pictures! Why don't you post an original message to lugnet.general instead of burried deep in the reply to our message? I'm sure a lot of folks would like to see these pictures, but a lot of people will miss them burried (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) One thing you must realize though is that about half of our folks traveled by air to get to the meeting. Of course in another way, we could claim to have had more LEGO since our meeting started at 10:00 AM at Legoland Carlsbad... We also had (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) Please don't get me started on my patriotic binge, but who made the microfigs? they are fantastic, and are their any more pictures? Scott (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) Okay, I suppose, but here's a proper meeting - same day too: (3 URLs) We had nearly as many people (more if you include the kids!), and it looks like a lot more Lego. So much for American superiority :-) We even made the local paper. p :-P b (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) Hah! Great pics of everything!!! Yeah, who were those burly beasts in those blurry pics?! Hmmm, some sort of drooling, cave-dwelling, LEGO craving ancestors of man I suppose. They can smell ABS plastic from miles away! By the way, Bibi (a.k.a. (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) Yo, hope you had a great mini-vacation, Outridah! Come see me again! Dan (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) Wow, thanks Chris! On that same note, all of us were amazed at your stuff as well. Your joint system for the "Terminator" totally defines the term "kick a**"! (...) Hey, come see us again soon! :) Dan (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) Welcome to California, where drivers may remove their brain and set the car on auto pilot. The only time we slow down is when there are too many cars for the capacity of the road. Or trucks. Most regular drivers of a single route come to feel (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) No kidding. I was cruising at about 75-80mph and people were passing me like I was standing still. I never could figure out why they were tailgating me when I was in the 2nd lane from the right with two or three open lanes to my left. ~Grand (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) I'm not sure I'd say "most" of the traffic, but yea, whoever (I think it was Kevin) was complaining about the "slow" Southern California drivers must not have been driving on the same highways as we did. (...) One reason caravaning doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) Whoops. I hate it when people mangle my name too! Sorry about that. (...) Na. It's just that we left the car at the front door when we checked out and took the most direct route there. ++Lar (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

Yup, that was me. Thanks for the good company and conversation. BTW, "Gyugyi" has two "y"'s. Perhaps I should register domain names for the common variants.... And as far as the driving speed goes, I still think you must have teleported from the (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) This may sound like a "remarkable statement" but it is not. I wasn't driving nearly as fast as I usually do, and certainly not as fast as most of the traffic. Ross's challenge is that his idea of following is to follow at a polite distance, (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Next Meeting???? - Make it So

(...) Works for me. Robert Powell (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact