Re: SD airport <-> Carlsbad driving time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 12:16:11 GMT

"mfuss903" <mfuss903@aol.com> wrote in message news:GB1qqL.IHw@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Brad Hamilton writes:

[ ... snipped ... ]

I would say if you are looking for a estimate of time for CB to the • airport
to pick people up, give yourslf at least 90 mins, and I would think that
would be cutting it close - you have to get around in the airport, and • that
is scary even to me.

Any other thoughts?

When I went to LEGOLAND we flew in and out of Orange County (John Wayne
Airport).  While a little farther than the San Diego Airport is, the commute
seems to be a bit more predictable.  I also found it much easier to obtain
frequent flyer flights in and out of Orange County than in and out of San
Diego.  YMMV.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders