Re: SD airport <-> Carlsbad driving time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 02:46:14 GMT

Hi Todd,

I've only driven that route on the weekends and it takes roughly 30-40
minutes (without traffic).

I've heard that traffic can get pretty bad on the weekdays on that stretch.

If nobody answers your post, you can try emailing John Gramley, Robert
Powell, Adrian Egli, or Clark Stephans.  They are all AFOLS who live in the
San Diego area.

I'm looking forwards to meeting you and Suzanne in person at the wedding!
I'm getting very excited.

Brad