Re: SD airport <-> Carlsbad driving time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 04:52:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Brad Hamilton writes:
I've only driven that route on the weekends and it takes roughly 30-40
minutes (without traffic).

I've heard that traffic can get pretty bad on the weekdays on that stretch.

30-40 minutes sound right for low traffic times.  During rush hour it could
take two or three times that long.  Rush hour is usually between 7:00 and
9:00am going south and probably 3:30 and 6:00pm heading north.  And of
course, there are almost no alternatives that would get you there faster
than the freeways. :(

John Gramley