  Re: I may consider selling/trading my Metroliner if anyone is interested.

(...) Yeah, I'd say so. Given these recently completed items on eBay: 563408452 Lego Trains Metroliner (# 4558 ) +more *VISA* $167.50 15 Mar-01 15:06 564356987 LEGO #4558 Metroliner Train set Never Opened! $321.09 17 Mar-04 14:23 566193460 Lego (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: I may consider selling/trading my Metroliner if anyone is interested.

Hi Richard, I agree that I didn't research this quite enough, but I think you're being a bit too harsh. Based on prices I had seen on Brickbay (which do tend to be higher than EBAY), the going rate for a complete set from the US (this seemsimportant (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: I may consider selling/trading my Metroliner if anyone is interested.

(...) Well, I wasn't really upset -- just willing to comment on the situation. A disclaimer would be nice, although I could see where you thought your subject line was indicative of your intent. Basically, we are engaged in the buyer-seller tug of (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: I may consider selling/trading my Metroliner if anyone is interested.

(...) set (...) with (...) Some people don't want the hassle of EBAY (sometimes you get a deal, but most of the time, you lose out!) or are scared. I think this is a lot of the reason why Brickbay prices (and prices people advertise on LUGNET) tend (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: I may consider selling/trading my Metroliner if anyone is interested.

As another side comment, I'm personally very happy with the greater availability of parts, and the ease of connecting buyers and sellers. I VERY rarely sell things. I would say I'm a buyer 90% of the time, so I want the cheapest price possible. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: I may consider selling/trading my Metroliner if anyone is interested.

ENOUGH, Brad was simply saying that if someone was willing to pay what he (and I as well) think the train model is worth than make him an offer. If you think that the $ he is asking is to much then don't worry about and buy it somewhere else, no (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)