 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / *905 (-20)
  Re: Last minute LUGOLA surprise....

Duuu...uuude... Sorry I can't make for this :( -Anne ps I'm still looking for a lot of tan bricks (1xN,2xN) :) (...) -- For SCO to attack IBM using IP (\`--/') _ _______ .-r-. is somewhat like trying to eat >.~.\ `` ` `,`,`. ,'_'~`. a live tiger. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: So Who's Going On Saturday??

(...) I'll be there. I'm bringing my Mos Eisley Cantina, a diner, and a few other new and old things. See you all there. :) (2 URLs) (Bruce) (URL) LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage> (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)

  Re: So Who's Going On Saturday??

You know I'll be there! I'm also aware of two others who will be coming to pick up orders from me. I'm bringing myself and that's about it. :) I'm not sure if Bryce will be there as his job might require him to be at work tomorrow. -Dave (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Last minute LUGOLA surprise....

Hello everyone! While I was packing the car this evening the UPS guy showed up and dropped three packages at my feet. They greatly resembeled this post: (URL) that? Well, Jake came through for us....big time! I just tossed the boxes in the car and (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: So Who's Going On Saturday??

(...) Yup, I'll be there. I'm not bringing anything (physical Lego), but I'll have my camera to take pictures of some awesome stuff. I'll also bring along my laptop in case anyone wants to talk LGEO. :D See everyone there! (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  So Who's Going On Saturday??

Hey Gang, It's FRIDAY! And that means tomorrow is Saturday, the meet day! So who's set to go? (We already know Brad and Shelly are.) Let's just call this a roll call of sorts. I'm taking the train to Irvine and Coby Bassett and his wife are going to (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: New LEGO Sets on Display at September 6th meeting

Will you also be able to show the Grand Central Station (4513) set that you discussed on the reviews forum? I'd really like to be able to see this set in person, or rather the parts that make it up. Will be very nice to see the other models too; I'm (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: New LEGO Sets on Display at September 6th meeting

(...) Got some good news for ya- I'm getting rid of the green ones I bought from Brian a while back. Here's what I've got- 3 of 10x20, 11 of 8x16, 7 of 8x8, and 12 of 4x12 (8x8 and 8x16 in dark gray are on my hit list these days, got any?) Adr. (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  New LEGO Sets on Display at September 6th meeting

I recently splurged and purchased some of the excellent sets that have become recently available. I'll be displaying these on Saturday for the benefit of people who want to check them out: - Space Shuttle - 8455 - Technic back-hoe loader - VERY (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Update on next LUGOLA Meeting - September 6, at 11AM

I got an offer from two people the other day (my thanks to Coby and Jonathan) so I'm set to go on Satuday. Bring your best and look your best 'cause I'll have my camera w/ me :-) Adr. (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Sept. 6th meeting and parts deliveries...

Well, LUGOLA, you know you've got a 10% off discount in my shop to start with and now I've been having an anniversary sale, so I've bumped my normally low prices down quite a bit further for a few days. All of this is over with on Wednesday night at (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick now available at LIC Anaheim!

"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:HKJI8H.Fr2@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) containers as (...) are no (...) certain (...) but (...) an (...) If they are the same ones used in European shops, the two sizes will hold exactly 1 (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick now available at LIC Anaheim!

(...) Wow! This sounds very cool. I am going to LLCA today, I wonder if they still have the "only at LLCA" signs they were so proud of before ;) I would love to do some price comparisons between the 2 different systems. I wonder what is the better (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick now available at LIC Anaheim!

The size of thsmall container is: 14 studs diameter 12 studs high I think that the big container is twice as high (roughly the same diameter) They have a single large stud on top and an inset portion on the bottom to allow them to be stacked (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick now available at LIC Anaheim!

(...) Question- What are the dimensions of the containers? Nothing exact, just an about size. Thanks, Adr (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Pick-a-Brick now available at LIC Anaheim!

LIC Anaheim now has Pick-A-Brick services. It works a bit differently than at LEGOLAND: - LIC Pick-A-Brick features two plastic container sizes, one for 6.99 and one (presumbably double-sized) for 12.99. You can stuff these containers as much as (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california)

  New pick-a-brick selection changes

I was at LLC a few days ago and noticed some pick-a-brick selection changes. I don't know if Mark P's web page has been updated with these changes: - Addition of 1x2, 2x3, 2x4 transparent plates (I stocked up on these) - Many of the odd colored (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Harry Potter LEGO 50% off at LIC Anaheim

I went to LIC Anaheim yesterday and all HP LEGO sets were 50% off. I don't know how long the sale lasts. I suggest that you call them if interested. Disney employees get an additional 20% off. Note: I cannot provide services to pick up these sets. (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Update on next LUGOLA Meeting - September 6, at 11AM

(...) That's good news to read :-) I have a "Plan B" I can use now but I'd still need a lift, fortunately a much shorter one. If I take the Amtrak I get off at either San Juan Capistrano or Irvine. The schedule says I'd be at San Juan Cap around (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Update on next LUGOLA Meeting - September 6, at 11AM

There had been some issues with the Parts Pimp (Brian) making the next LUGOLA meeting at 11, so the start time was moved to 9:30 to accomodate. However, he subsequently realized that his other engagement was on a different day. Because I know that (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact