Re: So Who's Going On Saturday??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 20:18:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Adrian Egli wrote:
Hey Gang,

It's FRIDAY!  And that means tomorrow is Saturday, the meet day!

So who's set to go? (We already know Brad and Shelly are.) Let's just call this
a roll call of sorts.

Yup, I'll be there. I'm not bringing anything (physical Lego), but I'll have my
camera to take pictures of some awesome stuff. I'll also bring along my laptop
in case anyone wants to talk LGEO. :D

See everyone there!