Subject:
Sept. 6th meeting and parts deliveries...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 01:55:12 GMT

Well, LUGOLA, you know you've got a 10% off discount in my shop to start with
and now I've been having an anniversary sale, so I've bumped my normally low
prices down quite a bit further for a few days. All of this is over with on
Wednesday night at midnight and I'll deliver it to the meeting to boot. In other
words, free shipping. More details in the post below.

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=34627

See you on Saturday!

-Dave

PS...if there's anything you are looking for, but don't see in the shop, please
ask. If I've got it and I'm not using it, I'm usually quite reasonable.