Subject:
Update on next LUGOLA Meeting - September 6, at 11AM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 23:02:05 GMT

There had been some issues with the Parts Pimp (Brian) making the next
LUGOLA meeting at 11, so the start time was moved to 9:30 to accomodate.
However, he subsequently realized that his other engagement was on a
different day.

Because I know that most LUGOLA people are "late" rather than "early"
people, I am therefore going to move the meeting start time back to 11.
Sorry for the confusion.

Brian will be bringing his usual PimpMobile full of goodies and several
other people also plan to bring inventories.  There should be some good
buying opportunities.

Where:  Our house in Mission Viejo, CA (Southern Orange County) - see below
for directions
When: Saturday September 6, 11-4

People Coming (if not on this list and you plan to come, please email me!):

Myself, my wife, and kid
David Johann
Scott Costello
Mark P
Conrad Frank
Brian Reynolds
Adrian Egli - !Want's ride! - Will bribe $25 for gas money - Lives in San
Diego area.
Jonathan Hunter -I will for sure bring my 1/8 scale Acura NSX model and
maybe my latest creation, the apartment building from Hey Arnold (the
cartoon).
Ash & Andrea Nickle
Seth Rotkin
Brian Stokes
Bruce Lowell

We'll provide the usual snacks (i.e. chips, drinks).  There are fast food
places near by, or we
can order pizza again.

There is plenty of close-by parking, so don't worry about that.

Also, there is plenty of display space and room for trading parts.  If you
plan to bring something that needs power, it is best to bring an extension
cord.

Please RSVP as soon as possible to bhamilto1@cox.net so I can get an idea of
headcount.  Also, let me know of anything you will be displaying or trading.
I'll be showing off several new BrickTopia buildings.

Note: We are sensitive about our carpet.  We ask that people remove their
shoes if going on the carpet.  However, most of the party usually takes
place in the garage, patio, and kitchen, which are not carpeted.  The carpet
is usually relegated to trading space.

Note:  Please leave the driveway empty as well as past parties have
overflowed into the driveway from the garage.

Directions:
From North:
Take the 5 or 405 south to where the two freeways come together.  Go about 2
more exits to El Toro Road.
Exit at El Toro Road and turn left (and then left again onto El Toro)

From South:
Go north up the 5 and exit at El Toro road.  Turn right.

Local Directions
Go a really long ways up El Toro Road (towards the east) until you cross
under the 241 toll-way (the only thing that looks like a freeway that you
will pass under).
Take the 2nd right after the 241 called Wandering Trails
Go up the hill and take your first left on Copperstone
We are about the 5th house on the right

Directions on 241 (coming from north)
Exit on the 2nd Portola Parkway exit and go right
Left on El Toro and then follow the above directions

10 Copperstone Lane
Mission Viejo CA 92692
(949) 858-8024