Re: Update on next LUGOLA Meeting - September 6, at 11AM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 01:06:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Brad Hamilton wrote:
There had been some issues with the Parts Pimp (Brian) making the next
LUGOLA meeting at 11, so the start time was moved to 9:30 to accomodate.
However, he subsequently realized that his other engagement was on a
different day.

Because I know that most LUGOLA people are "late" rather than "early"
people, I am therefore going to move the meeting start time back to 11.
Sorry for the confusion.

Brian will be bringing his usual PimpMobile full of goodies and several
other people also plan to bring inventories.  There should be some good
buying opportunities.

That's good news to read :-)

I have a "Plan B" I can use now but I'd still need a lift, fortunately a much
shorter one.  If I take the Amtrak I get off at either San Juan Capistrano or
Irvine.  The schedule says I'd be at San Juan Cap around 10:50 or Irvine around
11:05.

The $25 is out (hey, it's a shorter distance) but I'd fork over $10 for the
lift.  Contact me if you can help.

Adr.