Re: New LEGO Sets on Display at September 6th meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 00:20:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Brad Hamilton wrote:

From a parts perspective, I really need more "thick" (one-brick-high) green
base-plates (I think that they usually come in 10x20).  Due to my recent
LEGO set purchases, I have little money, so I want them cheap - Come on
Brian - You must have lots of these!?

Got some good news for ya- I'm getting rid of the green ones I bought from Brian
a while back.

Here's what I've got- 3 of 10x20, 11 of 8x16, 7 of 8x8, and 12 of 4x12 (8x8 and
8x16 in dark gray are on my hit list these days, got any?)

Adr.