Re: LUCNY Finger Lakes Train show pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 02:40:22 GMT

I told Kevin this little tidbit, but was refering to the Art-deco curves at
the top of the bay windows,

Ah.  My design is actually a bit different.  You can see a little better at
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=265496 (I'd have to look for
the original digital image to make a better outcrop).  Suzanne's designs all
use the 1x2x1 curved piece, but the red inner on mine is a 1x3x2 (or
whatever the exact dimensions are).  IMHO, I think it looks a bit better.

Peter