Re: LUCNY Finger Lakes Train show pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 02:05:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Peter F. Guenther writes:
In fairness, though, mine was based on a quick look I got at a project in
Railroad Modeler last April, so it's not entirely original either...

Well, one of our club members tells me that it was copied from a design off of
Baseplate.com by Suzanne (Rich) Green.  I dunno how true this is....

My design certainly wasn't.  Putting the Breezeway windows sideways like
that was something I came up with on my own looking through Railroad
Modeler.  Checking now, I see a few Art Deco details on baseplate.com, but
nothing like this...

Peter

Hey All,

I told Kevin this little tidbit, but was refering to the Art-deco curves at
the top of the bay windows, not the bay window design itself (which is
ingenious, BTW).  Your design is very nice and your good sported-ness[1] in
allowing us to "borrow" it is much appreciated.

-John Rudy

[1] grrr, too many English Papers Written this week. Brain is fried.