Re: LUCNY Finger Lakes Train show pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:30:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.trains, John Barnes writes:
A fun time was had by all;

Take a look when they become publicly viewable.

Nice work! Thanks for sharing!

" Spatula City! We sell Spatulas... and that's all! " Too funny. Also why
are the cement trucks dumping cement on the beach? I don't recall a trailer
park in a layout before, nice touch!

Can you post a .tdl or .jpg of your layout?

Sure thing -

Track design JPG is here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ejmcglynn/LUCNY/FingerLakes/ITH03/layout/fingerlakes042603.jpg

...and the TDL is here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ejmcglynn/LUCNY/FingerLakes/ITH03/layout/fingerlakes042603.tdl

We tend to set up the tables first, scatter the track across it, and resolve
connectivity issues thereafter.  Organizing the chaos is half the fun!
At the end of the show, I document what became of our efforts.

Ed