Re: LUCNY Finger Lakes Train show pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:44:56 GMT

The picture I worked from I had printed out many months ago and I really had no
idea where it came from.  Thanks, Peter, for stepping forward and claiming your
rights as the original creator.

In fairness, though, mine was based on a quick look I got at a project in
Railroad Modeler last April, so it's not entirely original either...

Peter