 Organizations / United States / L.U.C.N.Y. / *237 (-20)
  Re: Directions! (was: Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland)

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Alan Demlow penned these words: (...) Thanks for the quick reply! :) I'll toss it into my MOC pile. :) -John Rudy (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Directions! (was: Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland)

Hi, John. Yes, the church does have a VCR. I'm not positive it will be set up for easy use, but it normally is just sitting there ready for somebody to pop a tape in. The tape looks kind of fun--please bring it! I guess that can be one of your (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Directions! (was: Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland)

(...) I know, bad form and all, but here's a scan of the cover: (URL) Rudy (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Directions! (was: Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland)

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Alan Demlow directed us to follow these directions: (...) By Chance, Alan, does the church have a VCR? I've a short tape of LEGO Animation I could bring with me. Just a thought... -John Rudy (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Directions! (was: Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland)

Hi. Sorry I didn't get these out sooner--we were gone this weekend for a short spring break trip. The location is the Cortland Free Methodist Church (the church has actually changed its name to Living Word Free Methodist Church--at least I think (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

Hi ! Is someone going to post a street address of the location for next Saturday's get together? JB (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

(...) Alan, Looks like it will be a fun afternoon. My mom and I will be in around noon. We just need to know where? What church? Directions from 81 (Yamen Park Exit preferably) Looking forward to the fun. (...) Wayne, I've just recieved a cross (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

(...) I will bring my 9v tracks with me I have about 3-4 (3033 blue tubs) filled Only thing is I Don't have any Crossed Track only straight, curve and points. I'll bring my extra controllers that I have. (...) I really dont have anything I want (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

This all sounds great. I like the idea of finding some building designs that would look good around the Super Chief Route. I actually rode the Super Chief from Chicago to Raton, NM in 1994 and I know I have some pictures of buildings along the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

(...) better. (...) Alan, don't forget to give us the coordinates so we can get there :) Layouts sound great. I dunnno if I will take time to put one together, but I will bring some of my favorite Town vehicles and perhaps some Train creations. As (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

Hi, all. It looks like we're set for Saturday, March 23rd at noon in Cortland. We can order pizza (or something) when we get there. In terms of set-up, I think it might work best to use the tables in the basement for layouts. That way stuff isn't (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Website monthly update

This months updates include: *added new Tohunga/Matorian mocs *added Balance to Turaga mocs *uploaded new Govi, Agariki, and Kapuhoi images on Toa mocs page *uploaded new Nicole, Roman and Krys images on characters page *uploaded new Roman axe and (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

Kevin and all, I wont be able to make it to the meeting on the 23rd, I will be either in Wisconsin, over the midwest, or landing in Ithaca during the meeting. Its at the end of my spring break, so Ill be flying back to Cornell. I really wish I could (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

(...) ton (...) Well, for me trading does not work out too well because I have all of my surplus listed for sale on BrickLink. But, just in time for this meeting, I have finally re-opened my BLink Shop. Anyone who orders from my shop and will be at (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Request for curatorship

"Dave Amos" <davea21@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:GHyqLw.62w@lugnet.com... (...) figure (...) I will second this nomination. Thanks for offering, Dave. I am sure you will do fine and you will also see that it is not difficult at (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

Man, I go away for a few days and then a ton of LUCNY Mail... How nice.. I'm up for the 23rd. Pizza works for me.. If trading is planned, we should start a list of stuff rather then bring a ton of stuff that isn't going to be traded,(just trying to (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

Hi Alan - (...) Hey - how about I bring my LEGO carpet? I've got two styles - one's a 4'x8' contiguous roll of various LEGO Town scenes, and the other's the puzzle piece style with numerous interlocking elements. I guess the two can cover an 8'x8' (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

(...) Hey, this is getting better--I like pizza. I am okay with noon on Sat March 23 if pizza is involved. We will need lots of napkins and such to keep pizza grease of the Lego (and if I know Alan, he is thinking the same thing :) __Kevin Salm__ (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

I gotta check with the wife-type person, but I think I can make it that day : ) -JSM (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

Early Afternoon on the 23rd works good for me. Not sure what you guys have done in the past, but maybe a little trade/sell parts...small train/town layout. Just some ideas. Nate (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact