Subject:
GBC at Indy Children's Expo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 21:42:27 GMT

Hey guys,

We haven't said much about the Indy GBC on Feb 26th lately.

I got a factory looking module together yesterday with the help of my nephew.
Pictures are at my Brickshelf folder:

It is 32x32 and my nephew, Austin, is going to give me more decorative stuff to
put on the factory.

The reliability of the factory is somewhat proven.  I used the lift mechanism
out of the Drooling Duck.  I have the factory in my little GBC loop and will get
some significant time on it over the next couple weeks to ensure it is high
reliability.

What other modules are we using?  How many total?

Bryan