Re: GBC at Indy Children's Expo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 03:08:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, John Brost wrote:
I didn't think we were doing a GBC @ the Children's Expo.  I thought we were
thinking of doing a 3T demo, but nothing else (and by general consensus at this
evening's meeting, we weren't all that enthusiastic about that).  I thought all
GBC efforts were going toward a really nice one at the brick event in August in
DC.  I've got almost all my good parts dedicated to 3T & NEIRG robots right now,
so if we're doing a GBC I'm not sure I would be able to contribute anything more
than a very, very simple conveyor of some sort.

Okay, then I guess I am a little nuts...I would have sworn we were discussing
this...Maybe I am confusing the Expo with the Indy Train show we skipped a few
weeks ago.

Oh well...I had fun with my nephew working on the module...and I was getting
tired of the Drooling Duck anyway.

T3 robots for the Expo sounds good to me.

Bryan