Re: Maze robot testing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 15:57:31 GMT

Thanks for the suggestions/advise guys.  I remembered the concerns about the
uneven surface, but had not thought of the surface friction causing problems.  I
will have to think some more about how to overcome that.

One other inquiry.  Does anybody know what material the walls are made of?
Specifically, would the smooth side of studless beams slide along it smoothly?
I know A-mazeing has a wheel on the side to help roll along the wall, but if I
don't use any wheels, am I asking for lots of trouble?

Oh, and by the way, I've set my bar considerably lower, I will be extremely
happy if I just get the robot to finish, I'm not even worrying about trying to
beat any of your robots.

John