Re: 3T
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 01:44:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
My robot may have been the smallest one there, but I suspect it may be possible to
build an even smaller one that does as well.  We'll see.

And just how small is your robot?  Since I couldn't make it (I had to spend the
evening with my evil step mother), I didn't get to see anything.

If your robot is small, does it hold all the cubes or pick one up at a time
while awaiting your next turn?  Does it read one cell at a time or multiple
cells?  How fast is it?

You know I would have rather been there (even though I live 106 miles away).

Glad you guys had fun!!!

Bryan