Re: 3T
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 00:31:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Well, we had a nice gathering in preparation for our Tic tac toe challenge.

We there were several games played.  Many of the games had a winning robot, while
others ended in a draw.  I think we all learned something.

About half the robots are going to require serious work.

My robot may have been the smallest one there, but I suspect it may be possible to
build an even smaller one that does as well.  We'll see.

John had a nice robot with a pneumatic touch.  Very cool.  Kerby's robot had a cool
device that dropped blocks at an angle.  Brian's robot could pick up blocks and put
them back down, very cleanly.

Brian may have pictures to post.

You guys have too much fun!

Imagine living somewhere where there are robotics enthusiasts within 100 miles.

JB