Subject:
3T
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 23:08:29 GMT

Well, we had a nice gathering in preparation for our Tic tac toe challenge.

We there were several games played.  Many of the games had a winning robot, while
others ended in a draw.  I think we all learned something.

About half the robots are going to require serious work.

My robot may have been the smallest one there, but I suspect it may be possible to
build an even smaller one that does as well.  We'll see.

John had a nice robot with a pneumatic touch.  Very cool.  Kerby's robot had a cool
device that dropped blocks at an angle.  Brian's robot could pick up blocks and put
them back down, very cleanly.

Brian may have pictures to post.

Steve