Re: 3T
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 01:44:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
On Mon, January 2, 2006 7:31 pm, John Barnes wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Well, we had a nice gathering in preparation for our Tic tac toe challenge.

You guys have too much fun!

Imagine living somewhere where there are robotics enthusiasts within 100 miles.

Maybe now's a good time to move to Indiana...   :)

Well, I am open to opportunities in the embedded or analog design fields .....

JB