Subject:
NEIRG vs Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:33:31 GMT

Even though Brickfest won out over NEIRG (Northeast Indiana Robot Games) for my
attendance on August 13, I was still disappointed to miss one of the two annual
Lego robotic contests here in Fort Wayne.

I think NEIRG missed us too...I exchanged email with the guy that runs the games
for Science Central (Lou).  Lou said there were only 2 Lego entries (there are
normally about 15).

Hopefully all of you that missed the NEIRG games will make it back in February
because it isn't that much fun to just compete against Steve.  :)

I know that Greg, John and Kirby have come up before from Lafayette...Brian D
was planning on coming (funny thing, I have never seen Brian "compete")  :(

I have 6 months to talk smack before he can be here   :)

I sent Lou the rules from the Mine Shaft Rescue so that he could consider adding
it as a new event.  I am aiming for 5 seconds.

See you all soon,

Bryan