Re: NEIRG vs Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 02:08:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

Bryan Bonahoom wrote:

AARRGGHHH, this thing just won't go away  :)

That's OK.  I've spent the last week trying to
build a 10x10 module that won't jam or clog.
The big problem is that I want it to be perfect...

   Geez, you know, you guys should really move on. I mean, 100% reliability...
*still* working on the GBC... Excuse me, I have to go back to working on my
forklift now.

--
Brian Davis